What Girls Want to Know About Boys
Unger and Berman
Figuring out boys evidently is a topic for the ages. I remember my teenage daughter asking me why they are so stupid and I remember asking my mom the same thing back in the 1970s. So, here are all the questions you want to ask. Too bad a good chunk of the answers are pretty awful. In this book you can learn:
- boys are much more emotionally “controlled” than girls
- boys are aroused by just about anything and girls often don’t even know they are being “provocative”
- boys are much more in touch with “reality” than girls because they will eventually have to support a family
- boys need girls to hold them in check, sexually
- boys like girls to be well groomed and have manners
- boys think being feminine is the same as being helpless, and girls take advantage of that
Wow, I had no idea. Good thing I am a modern woman and that attitude isn’t around anymore. Oh wait, yes it is.
P.S. This is the second advice book we have had from Art Unger. Don’t be a “square” let Art school you in the finer points of cool.